Sunday, October 26, 2008

WHAT? A CHALLENGE.

See how sad and lonely the new banner is? There are just three stick people there.

Kay, now, go read the blog below this one. I'll wait.

...

...

...

...

Done? Good.

Do you feel inspired to go do something? GOOD. Do it. Then, send me an email at onecoolnerd@gmail.com and tell me what you want to do, or did. For every email I receive on this topic, I will put another stick figure on the banner. Help me feel every inch of that there banner people! You can do it!

10.27.08 EDIT: I would like to stress that this 'do something' campaign is not something FOR YOU. It was meant to be a plan to better the community, like the below post mentioned. Those of you who have already submitted a plan, thank you, and I've added your stick figure, however I realized I was not specific in my explanation of what your goal was meant to be, and I'm sorry for that.

=]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better I am sorta wanting to work at the senor center again. It was fun when I was little.