Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1-2-3-4

1. BOYS

So basically, that didn't work out at all with that boy, but it was kind of nice to have a crush on someone for once. Kind of a different perspective, like there is hope for this young thing after all. But, as the Backstreet Boys say, "Life goes on. It never ends."

2. MY STORY

I'm working on this story that I'm going to TRY to finish and publish. It has more potential than anything I've ever done, and I'm actually filling up notebook pages with excess information on the story that I may or may not use and working out kinks and plot endings. This is more advanced than I've ever gone. I'm sorry, but I will NOT post any piece of the story for fear that it will get stolen, which will piss me off and God knows no one wants to piss me off, right? Right. I'm still working on it. I've got thirteen 12-point Times New Roman font pages and still growing quickly.

3. TWILIGHT

I wanted to read all three books in the Twilight Saga before Breaking Dawn came out on the first, but it looks like I'll only get Twilight and part of New Moon finished because I procrastinated and didn't read enough. I'll keep you posted on that.

4. BREAKING DAWN RELEASE PARTY

Yep. I'm going to one on Friday/Saturday. Friggin can't wait either. =]

No comments: