Friday, August 7, 2009

This is my random blog. I have three things to talk about (although by the end of this blog, I'll probably have talked about five or six) and there is no connection between any of them. Ready...set...GO.

One. Anyone who lives in the Pacific Northwest, as I do, will remember that last week we had record highs. On my front porch, it reached 114, which might not seem hot to some people, but to the temperate climate of the northwest, it was freaking HOT. Well, now, I'm looking outside...and it's drizzling. Oh, you've gotta love Washington.

Two. I've started sewing. Poorly, and by hand because we don't have a sewing machine, but I have. I plan to post a pic of my creation when it's done. =]

Two and a half. I have discovered the secret of losing weight when you just want to lose 20 pounds or less. You need to count calories (lame, yes, but it works), and you need to stop drinking soda, juice, and sweetened tea. This is where half your calories come from, and it's so easy to JUST DRINK WATER. Just saying.

Three. Since I did get two reviews on my 'review this blog post and get a story excerpt,' I find it unfair to say that I will not post a story. I don't want to be that kind of bitch. So, if you want it, shoot an email to onecoolnerd@gmail.com and I'll send you one back with the excerpt.

1 comment:

Eric Lemming said...

lol I am toooooooootally not reading your blog like some kind of creepy stalker. I just kind of ran across it while leavin a comment on your page one time and decided to give it a look. But seriously ^.^ great job on the weight loss, it even tempts me to try and lose weight lol. But yeah, i feel your pain with the heat lol i'm glad it's cooled down. But we totally gotta go swimming sometime, shall be awesome. Anyways, glad to leave ya a comment lol

~Lemming~