Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Counting.

Okay, so I already posted. But I sounded totally emo in that other post, so I'm posting again. It's my blog, dammit, and I can blog twice in one day if I want. I just wanted to give some updates on my life. Happy ones.

1. Shout-out to Taryn, who said that I needed to remember to shout-out at her! Taryn, you are an amazing person. I'd be lost in the world (and algebra!) without you.

2. Shout-out to Nathan, who somehow stumbled upon my lovely blog (And if he checks here again, would you like to explain how? Because that's sort of befuddling me...) and posted on the "9/11 Special" post. It was great to hear an older person's perspective, and especially to be able to compare and contrast it with my own account.

3. I've joined a play called "A Tale of Cinderella", where I am in the chorus. BUT. I get to dance with this really cute guy. So it all works out. =]

4. Cross country's going fine. I hate it. But it's muy bien.

5. Spanish is also going quite well!

6. My favorite class this year is Global Studies and Civics, because it is the one I can most use in my life. I think it's the most important class I'm taking this year.

7. Homecoming's coming up! It's on October 25th. No date yet. (pouts in corner)

8. I'm going to Alaska next summer to visit my aunt! I'm very excited, since out of the many states I've been to, this will be my first non-continental state.

9. I'm currently reading "Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl." It's good but dull at the same time, you know?

10. It's 10:44 PM and I am going to go to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found you completely by accident. I was in class and doing random google searches for fun pictures. I think I found yours while searching for "WoW nerd." I didn't know why a picture of Faye came up (with a speech bubble with the wrong font talking about a book she'd never read ;-) so I clicked on it.